Headfirst offers extended care before and after camp for campers who need to arrive early or stay late. Children in the extended care program participate in a variety of well-supervised, age appropriate activities ranging from sports, stories and puzzles to board games and time on the playground. After care campers enjoy a snack and juice.
- Regular Drop-off is from 8:45 am to 9:05 am
(Exception on Mondays when drop-off begins at 8:30 am)
- Regular Pick-up is from 2:50 pm to 3:10 pm
(Carpool line begins to form at 2:45pm)
- Morning Extended Care is offered from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- Afternoon Extended Care is offered from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Headfirst has an extremely strict late pick up policy and associated penalty fees — please pick your camper up by 6:00 pm to avoid penalties.
- Extended Care is available weekly and daily.
Please enroll your camper online for weekly extended care. Day-to-day extended care or “walk-up” campers for extended care should please:
- Fees: Morning Extended Care costs $75 per week, and Afternoon Extended Care costs $125 per week. You can add extended care options to the “shopping cart” during the online registration process.