Join us for a high-energy week of flag football with Flag Star Football! Led by a team of high-energy, positive coaches, this is the perfect camp for seasoned vets and flag football rookies alike. All campers should expect high-level instruction, high-tempo game-play and a fun, welcoming environment to make friends, build skills and talk values.
And to play ball! Our coaches -- many of whom played at the highest levels of college -- absolutely love this stuff. They're energized by Flag Star's central goals: Get Better and Have Fun. Whether it's a flag football game (of which there will be many), Sharks & Minnows, Ultimate Football or one of our daily skills challenges, the camp is designed to build football players with a great sense of sportsmanship ... and a great nose for the ball! We'll send your footballers home tired, taught, entertained and catching every football thrown their way!
Daily Activities include:
- Morning Meetings: Plan for the day and outline goals for on the field play.
- Skill Development & Challenges: Start with low-pressure drill structure and progress into one-on-one’s and other competitive formats.
- Team Practice & Games: Practice a few plays and spend the remainder of the morning playing ball.
- Chalk Talk: Conversations to incorporate the value/lesson of the day and introduce new football concepts to our campers
- Physical Challenge: Combine-style physical challenges
- Camp-themed games: Rotate between known and loved games (such as Sharks & Minnows) that reinforce football skills
- Final Flag Football Games: Full flag game with the team
- Breakdown huddle: Summary of the day, values we learned and how to apply the skills in our everyday lives
To learn more about our philosophy, click here.Stay Informed!