- 9am – 3pm
- Rising K – Rising 7th Graders (varies by location)
- 8:1 – 10:1 (varies by age)
Our popular Multi-Sport camp focuses on exposing young athletes to a variety of sports and activities while bringing out the best in each individual athlete. We’ll be rotating through a different selection of court-based or field-based sports each week, as well as incorporating new elements such as Campers’ Choice, Try-it Thursdays, physical literacy components and tournament competitions. No two weeks will be the same as our campers work to earn shout-outs, team captain armbands and other camper awards. From soccer to badminton, basketball to Human Hungry Hippos, this camp has it all! Campers of all skill levels and abilities will enjoy this high-energy, high-excitement program.
Why We're Different
We do more than just teach kids to play sports. In addition to emphasizing leadership and teamwork rather than being the “best” player on a team, we also encourage campers to focus on their physical literacy, which is the ability to move with competence and confidence in a variety of physical activities and environments. This focus benefits the healthy development of the whole child, and aligns with our unique Super Six curriculum, in which we strive to help each camper achieve their own personal best.
|9:00 to 9:30||Carpool & Arrival Activities|
|9:30 to 9:40||Morning Meeting|
|9:40 to 10:20||Sports Block 1 (Indoors)|
|10:20 to 10:30||Snack & Water|
|10:40 to 11:00||Change & Sunscreen|
|11:00 to 11:30||Water Play|
|12:00 to 12:30||Lunch|
|12:40 to 1:10||Sports Block 2 (Outside)|
|1:15 to 2:20||Simulated Game|
|1:40 to 1:50||Water Break|
|1:50 – 2:10||Simulated Game|
|2:20 to 2:40||All-Camp Afternoon Meeting|
|2:40 to 3:00||Carpool|
- This schedule is representative of the schedule one group would follow. Each group follows a different schedule each day.
- Given the variance in schedules, lunch time is different for each group.
- Sunscreen is applied throughout the day in a scheduled manner.
- Water breaks are also taken throughout the day in a scheduled manner and always when needed.